These are some of the things that are important to me:
- Gardens are a place for us to enjoy, relax, feel safe and to connect with nature.
- Through nurturing the health of our gardens we can revitalize and enhance our own lives and health.
- Creating gardens in harmony with nature.
- Gardens are living entities through which we can grow.
- To be able to share knowledge, experience and my passion for the land.
- Plant provenance; where possible I use plants grown in the UK, preferably in the south west.
- Incorporating plants that provide habitat for wildlife.
- Supporting local businesses and craftsmen.
- Low environmental impact.
- Using ethically traded products.